Not being able to easily communicate with the world around us can be very frustrating. Especially if you know that there are solutions out there but you cannot afford them.
In the last 10 years Hearing Aid manufacturers and ecommerce professionals have been teaming up to lower the prices of hearing aids world wide and make the high end technology of major brand hearing aids available at more affordable prices.
Major Hearing Aid manufacturers world wide are developing new technologies that can help change people's lives. Online retailers such as SaveHear.com make that technology available at a fraction of the price with dedicated service and lifetime after-care support.
Local store owners and industry audiologists were (and some are still are) upset with this change. They wanted to keep the major brands to the local stores and by that keeping their monopoly on the industry and most importantly for them, keep the cost of the major brands and newest hearing aid technology high, forcing patients worldwide to spend money they don't have just to hear better.
These money hungry industry 'leaders' were making false claims as to why you must not buy hearing aids online and only buy them from their local stores. They even paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to lobbyists in different states to make laws about buying "mail-order" hearing aids.
Although there are some benefits to the traditional face-to-face relationship with your local audiologist store, they certainly do not out-weigh the thousands of dollars they gouge from patients in return.
Here are a few things they don't want you to know:
1. Although you are tested in store, you DO NOT have to purchase the hearing aids there. The same hearing test results can be used to program hearing aids from any outlet, online or in store. They also MUST give you a copy of the hearing test as it is your medical record and you have a right to obtain a full and complete copy. (At Savehear.com we also offer the world's BEST most accurate online hearing test to our customers free of charge and can be completed from the comfort of your own home)
2. Same exact Hearing Aids. - If you buy hearing aids from an authorized online dealer (Such as SaveHear.com) you will get the EXACT same hearing aids as you would buy at the local audiologist store. Authentic and Brand New, ordered directly from the manufacturer with your specifications. (While this isn't true for all online stores, trustworthy companies will provide you with Serial Numbers and Warranty literature upon purchase. At Savehear.com we provide the customer with all of the original paperwork as the order is processed.)
3. Although online prices are lower, they can still be considered expensive for some. That's why we offer 0% financing and many options to fit your budget. - Local audiologist stores will try to offer the financing assistance at double the price, but you could still save thousands with our successful online model and take advantage of these financing options.
4. Hearing Aid Programming and Adjustments can now be done remotely! - Yes, gone are the days of having to go to the audiologist for changes and adjustments to your hearing aids. You can do it remotely, using a smartphone or computer from the comfort of your own home.
5. Hearing Aid Warranty and Loss/Damage Claims can be done remotely as well. - If you have an issue with your hearing aid and take it to the local audiologist store, they will still have to send it to a lab or the manufacturer for repair. Cut the middle man when dealing with Savehear.com, we have our own lab and expedited repair shipping to the manufacturers.
Competition is good for the consumer: Next time you hear someone saying you should only buy hearing aids at a local store audiologist, please kindly let them know that they are spreading false information and by that keeping the prices of hearing aids from competitively dropping.
Here are a few of the reasons to consider SaveHear.com for your Hearing Aid purchase: